- Use www.hollybushgardens.co.uk.
- Engage with Hollybush Gardens employees in person, by phone, by email or post.
- Consent to receive our email marketing newsletters and announcements.
- Consent to be emailed about artists of interest.
Hollybush Gardens is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or communicating with gallery staff, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hollybush Gardens may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title or those of assigned representatives or points of contact.
- Personal or company contact information including but not limited to email address, phone number, or delivery/invoice addresses.
- Account or payment card details and payment information in cases of trade.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service as well as to engage in trade. We gather this information in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To meet legal and accounting requirements.
- To improve our exhibitions and services.
- To communicate with you regarding gallery news, we may periodically send promotional emails about new exhibitions, artists, works of art, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or phone number which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
- To transfer necessary information to third parties including but not limited to shippers, framers or other suppliers with whom we work to complete our services.
- If you choose to limit specific personal or business data, this may impact Hollybush Gardens’ ability to adequately provide its services to you.
- Hollybush Gardens keeps this information and all information relevant to past sales processes for legal and financial records.
- Hollybush Gardens endeavours to keep actively used information up to date.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Hollybush Gardens is not responsible for interactions of cookies used by websites linked to or from this website, including our social media platforms. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accuracy and retention of data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with details of any of your personal information that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, you should contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Hollybush Gardens, 1-2 Warner Yard, London EC1R 5EY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.